快捷搜索:  

疯狂原始人5个经典句子英文翻译

瓜哥:你在那干吗呢?多危险啊?小伊
Melon brother: Xiao Yi, what are you doing over there? It"s too dangerous!

小伊:我不知道
Xiao Yi: I don"t know

瓜哥:你为什么不知道?停止寻找吧,恐惧能让我们活着,别不害怕。
Melon brother: Why don"t you know? Stop searching. Fear can keep us alive, don"t stop being scared.

瓜哥:我们得活着
Melon brother: We have to/must live.

小伊:这不是活着,只是没死而已。这两者是不一样的。
Xiao Yi: This is not living, we are just not dead. There is a difference between the two.

瓜哥:不再有黑暗,不再有躲藏,不再有小孩子。这些的中心是什么?跟着太阳走。我改变不了什么,也没什么主意。但是我有我的力量,你们现在需要这个。
Melon brother: There is no more darkness, no more hiding, no more children. What is the center of these? Follow the sun. I can"t change anything, and i have no idea. But i have my power, and you now need it.

瓜哥的妻子:不,我们都不知道那边会是什么,太危险了。

Melon brother"s wife: No. We don"t even know what will be over there, it"s too dangerous.

瓜哥:这是个机会。
Melon brother: This is a chance.

小伊:我还有很多话要说。我想跟你解释很多事情,可是总是没时间
Xiao Yi: I still have a lot to tell you. I want to explain many things to you, but we always don"t have time.
瓜哥:我能理解
Melon brother: I understand.

小伊:这感觉真好,它应该叫什么名字
Xiao Yi: this feels so wonderful/good. What must it be called?
瓜哥:我想这应该叫做拥抱。
Gua Ge: I think this is called a hug.

瓜哥:现在都给我闭上眼睛睡觉吧。醒来的时候我么那就会得到我们需要的一切了。
Gua Ge: Now all close your eyes and sleep. We can get everything we need when we wake up.

小伊:是明天吗?
Xiao yi: Is it tomorrow?

瓜哥:是洞穴。
Gua Ge: It is a hole/cave.

这都是我自己翻译的。我移民到国外了。希望对你有帮助!

疯狂原始人5个经典句子英文翻译

(急)求大神中译英,《疯狂原始人》里第一句台词~要够人性化,好的有分...

这位大哥还是大姐,疯狂原始人本来就是美国电影,台词原版全都是英文的。你搜一下就好,你给出的中文台词,反而是二手的,是英语翻译成中文之后的台词。

求疯狂原始人的中英字幕对照翻译,要上海电影制片厂翻译的,急用啊,给十分。。。万分感谢

参考 6、叶子的离开,是因为风的追求还是树的不挽留?

相关专题: 原始人 翻译