快捷搜索:  

经典电影告白英语句子 求一段英文电影中的告白

美国电影学院评选100句经典英文电影台词(节选)

  1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.
  坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》)
  2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
  我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》)
  3, You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
  你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》)
  4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
  托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》)
  5,Here’s looking at you,kid.
  就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》)
  6,Go ahead,make my day.
  来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》)
  7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.
  好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》)
  8,May the Force be with you.
  愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》)
  9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.
  系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》)
  10,You talking to me?
  你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》)
  11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?"
  出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell"s Angels,
  译文:"假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?"
  12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
  我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》)
  13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
  爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》)
  14、原文:"I could dance with you"til the cows come home. On second thought, I"d rather dance with the cows until you came home."
  出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,
  译文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。"
  15、原文:"You talking"to me?"
  出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,
  译文:"你在跟我说话吗?"
  16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don"be stingy, baby."
  出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,
  译文:"给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。"
  17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you"re gonna get."
  出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,
  译文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。"
  18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
  好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》)
  19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
  我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》)
  20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
  路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》)
  21、原文:"It"s not the men in your life that counts, it"s the life in your men."
  出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I"m No Angel,
  译文:"并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。"
  22,Bond.James Bond.
  邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》)
  23,There’s no place like home.
  没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》)
  24,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small.
  我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》)
  25,Show me the money!
  让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》)
  28,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.
  弹这首,山姆,就弹"时光流逝"。(《卡萨布兰卡》)
  29,You can’t handle the truth!
  你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》)
  30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》)
  31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
  毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》)
  33,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》)
  37,I’ll be back.
  我会回来的。(《终结者》)
  38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
  现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》)
  40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
  妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》)
  43,We’ll always have Paris.
  我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》)
  46,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
  噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》)
  48,Well,nobody’s perfect.
  人无完人。(《热情似火》)
  51,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
  你应该问你自己一个问题:"我是幸运的吗?"快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》)
  52,You had me at〃hello.〃
  当你说"你好"的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》)
  54,There’s no crying in baseball!
  在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》)
  56,A boy’s best friend is his mother.
  一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》)
  57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
  没有比"贪婪"更好的词语了。(《华尔街》)
  58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
  亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》)
  59,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.
  上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》)
  63,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seceme.Aren’t you?
  罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》)
  67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
  世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》)
  71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet!
  等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》)
  75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
  我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》)
  83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
  快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》)
  94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
  我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》)
  95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
  人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》)
  100,I’m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》)

  阿甘正传 Forrest Gump
  1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
  2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
  3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

  4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

  5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

  6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

  7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

  8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)

  9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)

  10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)

  11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)

  狮子王 The Lion King

  1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
  2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。

  3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

  4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

  5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。

  6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。

  7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

  8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

  9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

  10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。

  飘 (乱世佳人) Gone with The Wind

  1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)

  2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)

  3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)

  4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)

  5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)

  6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)

  7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)

  8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传

  9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)

  10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)

  11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)

  12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)

  泰坦尼克号 TITANIC

  1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

  2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我们是真*走运极了.(地道的美国骂人)

  3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.

  4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)

  5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

  6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。

  7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

  8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

  9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。

  10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

  11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.

  12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路?

  13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

  14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。

  加菲猫经典语录
  Money is not everything. There’s Mastercard & Visa.
  钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡。

  One should love animals. They are so tasty.
  每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃。

  Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
  要节约用水,尽量和女友一起洗澡。

  Love the neighbor. But don’t get caught.
  要用心爱你的邻居,不过不要让她的老公逮住。

  Behind every successful man,there is a woman.And behind every unsuccessful man,there are two.
  每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人。每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

  Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
  每个单身汉都应该结婚。毕竟,人生不能只是寻欢作乐啊。

  The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
  聪明的人不结婚,结婚的人不再聪明。

  Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
  成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚(联系)。

  Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
  不要等明天交不上差再找借口, 今天就要找好。

  Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
  爱情就象照片,需要大量的暗房时间来培养。(暗中成像)

  Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
  后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

  “Your future depends on your dreams.” So go to sleep.
  “现在的梦想决定着你的将来”,所以还是再睡一会吧。

  There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
  应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

  “Hard work never killed anybody.“ But why take the risk?
  “努力工作从来不会害死谁”,不过我何必去冒这个风险呢?

  “Work fascinates me.“ I can look at it for hours!
  “工作令我著迷”,我可以迷上好半天。

  God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
  神决定了谁是你的亲戚,幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

  When two’s company, three’s the result!
  两人搭个伴,宝宝是结晶!

  A dress is like a barbed fence. It protects the premises without restricting the view.
  服饰就象铁丝网,它阻止你冒然行动但并不妨碍你尽情的观看。

  The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget.
  The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn.
  学的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘记的越多, 忘记的越多,知道的越少, 为什么学来着 。

经典电影告白英语句子 求一段英文电影中的告白

20句最适合表白的经典电影台词,你最喜欢哪一句

如果,我多一张船票,你会不会跟我一起走?—花样年华

“你看前面一片漆黑,什么也看不到”“也不是啊,天亮后很美的。”—喜剧之王

我这辈子最不后悔的一件事就是走进你的店买下第一块三明治。—速度与激情

人生如棋,落子无悔。—一代宗师
曾经有一份真诚的爱情摆在我的面前,我没有珍惜,等到失去的时候才追悔莫及,人世间最痛苦的事情莫过于此。—大话西游

佛典有云:旗未动,风也未吹,是人的心自己在动。—东邪西毒

佛典有云:旗未动,风也未吹,是人的心自己在动。—东邪西毒
不管你是男是女,我只知道我中意你。—金枝玉叶

曾经有一份真诚的爱情摆在我的面前,我没有珍惜,等到失去的时候才追悔莫及,人世间最痛苦的事情莫过于此。—大话西游
这一分钟,你和我在一起,因为你,我会记得那一分钟。从现在开始,我们就是一分钟的 朋友。—阿飞正传
你越想忘记一个人时,其实你越会记得他。—东邪西毒

我养你吧。—喜剧之王
如果上天能够给我一个重新来过的机会,我会对那个女孩子说三个字:我爱你。如果非要给这份爱加上一个期限,我希望是,一万年。—大话西游

我养你吧。—喜剧之王

佛典有云:旗未动,风也未吹,是人的心自己在动。—东邪西毒

望采纳,谢谢,祝您生活愉快。

请问最浪漫的最感人的英语电影的表白有哪些?

《肖申克的救赎》经典英文对白
The Shawshank Redemption
1.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.
4."some birds aren"t meant to be caged, that"s all. Their feathers are just too bright..."
有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!
5.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institutionalized.
监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。
6.I find I`m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border, I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能静静地坐下来思考,我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越千山万水握住朋友的手;我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中的一样蓝;我希望......
7.There`s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a shit.
我无时不刻地对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(指监狱),也不是讨好你们(指假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了。那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,我没什么可说的了。

《海上钢琴师》 经典英文对白

: Moonlight city. You just couldn’t see an end to it.
It wasn’t what I saw that stopped me ,Max.
It was what I didn’t see.
Take the piano.
Keys begin. Keys end.
You know there are 88 of them.
They’re not infinite. You’re infinite.
And on those keys, the music that you can make is infinite.
I like that. That I can live by.
But you get me up on that gangway, and you roll them out
in front of me.
Keyboards have millions and billions of keys that never end.
That keyboard is infinite.
Then on that keyboard there’s no music you can play.
That’s God’s piano.

Did you see the streets?
There’re thousands of them.
How do you choose just one?
One woman, one house, one way to die…….
You don’t even know where it comes to an end.
Aren’t you ever just scared of breaking apart with the
thought of it?

I was born on this ship.
And the world passed me by.
But people at a time and there’re old wishes here .
But nevermore that fit between prow and stern..
You played out your happiness bit on a piano that was not
infinite.
I learned to live that way.

Land?
Land is a ship too big for me,
It’s a woman too beautiful, a bridge too long, perfume to
strong, music I don’t know how to play.
I can never get off this ship.
At best, I didn’t step off my life.
After all, I don’t exist for anyone.

偌大的城市,绵延无尽。
并非是我眼见的让我停住了脚步,
而是我所看不见的。你能明白吗?

拿钢琴来说。
键盘有始亦有终。
你确切地知道88个键就在那儿,错不了。
它们并不是无限的,而你,才是无限的。你能在键盘上表现的音乐是无限的。
我喜欢这样,我能轻松应付。
而你现在让我走过跳板,走到城市里,
等着我的是一个没有尽头的键盘。
我又怎能在这样的键盘上弹奏呢?
那是上帝的键盘啊!

你看到那数不清的街道吗?
如何只选择其中一条去走?
一个共渡一生的女人,一幢属于自己的屋子,一种生与死的方式~~~~
你甚至不知道什么时候才是尽头。
一想到这个,难道不会害怕、会崩溃吗?

我在这艘船上出生。
世事千变万化,然这艘船每次只载人。
这里有着希望,但仅在船头和船尾之间。
你可以在有限的钢琴上奏出你的欢欣快乐。
我习惯了这样的生活。

陆地?
陆地对我来说是一艘太大的船,
太漂亮的女人,太长的旅程,太浓烈的香水,无从着手的音乐。
我永远无法走下这艘船,
这样的话,我宁可舍弃我的生命。
毕竟,我从来没有为任何人存在过

相关专题: 电影 英语