快捷搜索:  

国外电影的经典句子 经典英文电影句子

-11-2 | 经典英文电影句子收藏
1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》)

2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t
refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》)

3,You don’t understand!I
coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.
I
could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》)

4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》)

5,Here’s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》)

6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》)

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》)

8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》)

10,You talking to me? 你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》)

11,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》)

12,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》)

13,I’m as mad as hell,and I□ not going to take this anymore! 我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》)

14,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》)

15,There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》)

16,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》)

17,Show me the money! 让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》)

18,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’. 弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》)

19,You can’t handle the truth! 你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》)

20,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》)

21,After all,tomorrow is another day! 毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》)

22,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》)

23,I’ll be back. 我会回来的。(《终结者》)

24,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》)

25,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get. 妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》)

26,We’ll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》)

27,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》)

28,Well,nobody’s perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》)

29,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》)

30,You had me at〃hello.〃当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》)

31,There’s no crying in baseball! 在棒球运动中没有哭泣! (《红粉联盟》)

32,A boy’s best friend is his mother. 一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。 (《惊魂记》)

33,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》)

34,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》)

35,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again. 上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》)

36,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seceme.Aren’t you? 罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》)

37,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》)

38,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet! 等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》)

39,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》)

40,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》)

41,I feel the need--the need for speed! 我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》)

42,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》)

国外电影的经典句子 经典英文电影句子

英文原版电影经典台词

要么忙着活,要么忙着死 。
——《肖申克的救赎》
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一块会是什么味道。
——《阿甘正传》
一生那么短,遗忘又那么漫长。
——《泰坦尼克号》
我们笑着说再见,却深知再见遥遥无期。
——《海上钢琴师》
每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都真正地活过。
——《勇敢的心》
死亡不是真正的逝去,遗忘才是。
——《寻梦环游记》
你永远也不晓得自己有多喜欢一个人,除非你看见他和别的人在一起。
——《天使爱美丽》
成年人的生活里没有容易二字。
——《天气预报员》

跪求外国一些经典电影里的经典句子或对白(不要国产)

功夫熊猫

你说它特别,它就特别了。
To make something special ,you just have to believe it’s special.

师傅:那你为什么不退出呢?你知道我一直想把你赶走,可你还是留下来了。
Why didn’t you quit ? You know I was trying to get rid of you,but you stayed.
阿宝:是啊,我留下来了。我留下来是因为每次你往我头上丢砖头,或说我难闻,这很伤我的心。可最伤我心的是,我每天努力练习,却还是这个我。我留下来,因为我以为,如果还有人能改变我,能让我焕然一新,那就是你——中国最伟大的功夫师父!
Yes,I stayed. I stayed ,because every time you threw up brick on the head or said I smelled ,it hurts.But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me.I stayed ,because I thought,if anyone could change me,could make me not me,it was you the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!

你不能走,真的武士决不会退却。
You cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.

阿宝,天不遂人愿,况且这本不是天意,阿宝,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召唤。我们是面条家族,血管中流着这样的血。
I"m sorry things didn’t work out.It’s just what it’s meant to be,Paul,forget everything else,your destiny still awaits.We are Noodle folk,broth runs deep through our veins.

乌龟:是的,看着这棵树,我不能让树为我开花,也不能让它提前结果。
Yes ,look at this tree Chivu(师傅),I can not make it blossom and suit me,nor make it bear food before it’s time.
师傅:但有些事情我们可以控制,我可以控制果实何时坠落。我还可以控制在何时播种,那可不是幻觉,大师。
But there are things we can control,I can control when the fruit will fall... And I can control what time to seed.That is not illusion , Master.
乌龟:是啊,不过无论你做了什么,那个种子还是会长成桃树。你可能想要苹果或桔子,可你只能得到桃子,那个种子还是会长成桃树。
Yes, but no matter what you do,that seed will grow to be a peach tree.You may wish for an apple or an orange,but you will get a peach.
师傅:可桃子不能打败太郎。
But peach can not defeat Tai Long.
乌龟:也许它可以的,如果你愿意引导它、滋养它、相信它。
Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it, to nurture it, to believe in it.

Yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery,today is a gift
昨天已成过去,明天还不能预测,只有今天才是上帝给我们的恩赐。

做不做呢,要不要呢?
Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles.

着急的时候脑子也乱了,静下心来就好了。
Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.

何必躲呢,躲不过的。
One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

一切早已注定。
There are no accidents.

There are no accidents.世间无巧合。

You just need to believe .You must believe.你所要做的就是相信,你必须完全相信。

Your mind is like this water,when it agitated,it becomes difficulit to see.but if you allow it to settle ,the answer becomes clear.你的心好似这潭湖水,如果波澜起伏,就会模糊不清,但是如果平静下来,解决之道必将自现。

阿甘正传

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)

2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)

3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)

10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)

11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)

肖申克的救赎

瑞德:听我说,朋友,希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯。

Red narrating: These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate’em, th
en you get used to’em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them.

瑞德话外音:这些高墙还真是有点意思。一开始你恨它,然后你对它就习惯了。等相当的 时间过去后,你还会依赖它。

Red narrating: I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were s inging about. Truth is, I don’t want to know. Some things are better left uns
aid.I’d like to think they were singing about somethings so beautiful,it can"
t expressed in words,and it makes your heart ache because of it.I tell you, th ose voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a great place dares to dr eam. It was as if some beautiful bird had flapped into our drab little cage an d made these walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man is Shawshank felt free.

瑞德话外音:到今天我还不知道那两个意大利娘们在唱些什么,其实,我也不想知道。有 些东西还是留着不说为妙。我像她们该是在唱一些非常美妙动人的故事,美妙得难以用言 语来表达,美妙的让你心痛。告诉你吧,这些声音直插云霄,飞得比任何一个人敢想的梦 还要遥远。就像一些美丽的鸟儿扑扇着翅膀来到我们褐色牢笼,让那些墙壁消失得无影无踪。就在那一刹那,鲨堡监狱的每一个人都感到了自由。

(On playing opera records in the prison)
Andy Dufresne: Here’s where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don"t foget. Foget that there are palce in the world that aren’t made out of stone That there’s a---there’s a---there’s something inside that’s yours, that they can’t touch.

(在监狱里放歌剧唱片)
安迪.杜德兰:这就是意义所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘记。忘记世上还有不是用石 头围起来的地方。忘记自己的内心还有你自己的东西,他们碰不到的东西。

Andy Dufresne: That’s the beauty of music. They can’t take that away from yo u.

安迪.杜德兰:这就是音乐的美丽。他们无法把这种美丽从你那里夺去。

Red reading a note left by Andy: Remember, Red, hope is good thing, mabye the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

瑞德读安迪留下的条子:记住,瑞德,希望是件美丽的东西,也许是最好的东西。美好的东西是永远不会死的。

Red narrating: We sat and drank with the sun on our shoulders and felt like freemen. h\*ll, we could have been tarring the roof of one of our own houses. We
were the lords of all creation. As for Andy—-hespent that break hunkered in
the shade, a strangelittle smile on his face.watching us drink his beer.

瑞德话外音:我们坐在太阳下,感觉就像自由人。见鬼,我好像就是在修自己家的房顶。我们是创造的主人。而安迪——他在这间歇中蹲在绿荫下,一丝奇特的微笑挂在脸上,看着我们喝他的啤酒。

Red narrating: You could argue he’d done it to curry favor with the guards. Or, mabye make a few friends among us cons. Me, I think he did it just to feel normanl again, if only for a short while.

瑞德话外音:你会说他做这些是为了讨好看守。或者也许是为了同我们搞好关系。而我则认为他只是为了再度体验一下正常人的感觉,哪怕只是为了短短的片刻。

Red narrating: I have to remind myself that some birds don’t mean to be caged . Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up. DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they’re gone. I guess I just miss my friend.

瑞德话外音:我得经常同自己说,有些鸟儿是关不住的。他们的羽毛太鲜亮了。当它们飞走的时候,你心底里知道把他们关起来是一种罪恶,你会因此而振奋。不过,他们一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虚。我觉得我真是怀念我的朋友。

Red narraing: I hope I can make it across the border, I hope the Pacific is as blue as I dreamed it is; I hope to see my friend again, and shake his hand; I hope.

瑞德话外音:我希望我能越过边境,我希望太平洋同我梦想的一样蔚蓝,我希望再见我的 朋友,同他握手,我希望。

Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人

Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing eve
r dies!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!

当幸福来敲门

Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it.

克里斯·加德纳:如果你有梦想,就要守护它。

Chris Gardner:People can"t do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.

克里斯·加德纳:当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。

Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it!

克里斯·加德纳:有了目标就要全力以赴。

-- 英语电影经典对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.

2.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine

3.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.

4.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable

5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."

6.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

7.《终结者》
"I\"ll be back!"

8.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\"re gonna get."
Mother: It\"s my time. It\"s just my time. Oh, now, don\"t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\"re all destined to do. I
didn\"t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does

9.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I\"m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\"t always what one likes, istn\"t it?

10.《绿野仙踪》
"There\"s no place like home."

相关专题: 电影 原版