快捷搜索:  

关于暮光之城的经典句子 暮光之城经典的句子

本来还有许多的,可是有上限字数,所以删了很多,挑了一些自认为比较经典的。
Yes, it is enough. Enough for forever. (Edward)
是的,那已经够了,永远够了。

Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something. (Bella)
这无疑是个不错的死法,死在别人——我所钟爱的人的家里,甚至可以说,轰轰烈烈。这应该算是死得其所。

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end. (Bella)
当生活给了你一个远远超过你期望的美梦,那么,当这一期结束时,也就没有理由再去伤心。

Forks was literally my personal hell on earth. (Bella)
Forks对我而言,简直就是一座人间地狱。

I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly. (Edward)
我想好了,反正是下地狱,我还不如来他个一不做二不休。(Edward)

What if I’m not a superhero? What if I’m the bad guy?
要是我不是超级英雄呢?要是我是个坏蛋呢?

Can you walk, or do you want me to carry you again? (Edward)
你能走吗?还是要我再抱你?

Do I dazzle you? (Edward)
那我有没有让你目眩神迷过?

Your number was up the first time I met you. (Edward)
我第一次遇见你的时候你就劫数难逃。

Bella : How old are you? Edward: 17 Bella: How long have you been 17? Edward: A WHILE...
Bella :你几岁了? Edward: 17岁 Bella: 你17岁有多久了 Edward: 有一段时候了..

About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was
unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. (Bella)
有三件事我是可以肯定的:第一,Edward是一个吸血鬼;第二,在他身体内有一部分——我不知道那一部分起多大作用——非常渴望我的鲜血;第三,我毫无条件地、不可救药地爱上了他。

Hadn’t you noticed? I’m breaking all the rules now. (Edward)
难道你没有看出来吗?我现在在打破所有的规则。

And so the lion fell in love with the lamb……
What a stupid lamb.
What a sick, masochistic lion. (Edward, Bella, Edward)
— 这么说,狮子爱上了羔羊……
— 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
— 多霸道而变态的狮子啊。

Bring on the shackles — I’m your prisoner. (Edward)
把镣铐拿来——我让你俘虏了

You scent,it like a drung to me.(Edward)
你的气味对我来说就像是毒药。

You"re like my own personal brand of herion.(Edward)
你像是我专属的海洛因。

You are my life now.(Edward)
伱现在就是我的生命。

关于暮光之城的经典句子 暮光之城经典的句子

《暮光之城》里面的经典语句

(A)
  贝拉:你多大了
  Bella: How old are you?
  爱德华:17岁
  Edward: Seventeen.
  贝拉:你17岁多久了?
  Bella: How long have you been seventeen?
  爱德华:有一阵子了
  Edward: A while.

  (B)
  爱德华:你身上有独特的气,像药一样迷幻我
  Edward: It’s you and your scent. Like a drug to me.
  爱德华:你是让我上瘾的海洛因
  Edward: You’re my own personal brand of heroin.

  (C)
  爱德华:你不知道我等你多久了…就这样…狮子爱上了羔羊
  Edward: You don’t know how long I’ve waited for you... So, the lion fell in love with the lamb.
  贝拉:多麽傻的羔羊啊
  Bella: What a stupid lamb!
  爱德华:多麽病态又有被虐狂的狮子啊
  Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion.

  (D)
  贝拉::有3件事我很确定
  About three things I was absolutely positive.
  第一,爱德华是吸血鬼
  The first… Edward was a vampire.
  第二,他身上有一部分,我不知道是多大的部分,在渴望吸我的血
  The second – there was a part of him, and I don’t know how dominant that part might be.. that thirsted of my blood.
  第三,我毫无条件地,也无可救药地爱上了他
  And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

  (E)
  爱德华:贝拉,现在你就是我的生命了
  Edward: Bella, you are my life now.

  (F)
  贝拉:我梦想永远和你在一起
  Bella: I dream about being with you forever.
  爱德华:永远?
  Edward: Forever?
  爱德华:和我快乐度过一生还不够吗?
  Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?

  ED:I"m the world"s most dangerous predator.
  爱德华:我是这个世界上最危险的侵略者。
  - Everything about me invites you in...
  -My voice,my face...even my smell.
  -我的一切都让你着迷...
  -我的声音,我的相貌...甚至我的气息。
  -And if i would need any of that.
  就好像我需要那些似的。
  -As if you could outrun me!
  就好像你能逃离我似的!
  -As if you could fight me off!
  就好像你能摆脱我似的!

  [H]
  Edward:I"m designde to kill.
  爱德华:我要杀人。
  Bella:I don"t care.
  贝拉:我不介意。
  Edward:I"ve killed people before.
  爱德华:我以前杀过人。
  Bella:It doesn"t matter.
  贝拉:那没关系。
  Edward:I wanted to kill you.
  爱德华: 我想杀你。
  "ve never wanted a human"s blood so much in my life.
  在我的一生中还从没有如此想要一个人的血…
  Bella: I trust you.
  贝拉:我相信你。
  Edward:Don"t.
  爱德华: 不要这样。
  Bella:I"m here,i trust you.
  贝拉: 我在这里,我相信你

暮光之城的经典对话,句子

精彩对白

  Isabella Swan:"You"ve got to give me some answers. "
  Edward Cullen:"I"d rather hear your theories. "
  Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
  Edward Cullen:"That"s all superhero stuff, right? What if I"m not the hero? What if I"m... the bad guy?"
  伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”
  爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”
  伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性变异蜘蛛和氪石。”
  爱德华:“那不都是些超级英雄之类的吗?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...坏人呢?”
  Edward Cullen:"My family.......we"re different from others of our kind.......we only hunt animals.........We"ve learned to control our thirst.
  But it"s you ,your scent, It"s like a drug to me .you"re like my own personal brand of heroin"
  爱德华:“我的家人,和其他吸血鬼不同。我们只捕猎动物。我们已经学会如何控制我们的欲望。
  但是你,你的气味,对我来说就像毒品一样,你就像我私人的海洛因。”
  Isabella Swan: About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how dominant that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
  贝拉:有三件事我是可以肯定的:第一,Edward是一个吸血鬼;第二,在他身体内有一部分——我不知道那一部占多大——非常渴望我的鲜血;第三,我毫无条件地、不可救药地爱上了他。
  Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
  Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
  Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
  爱德华: 这么说,狮子爱上了羔羊……
  贝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
  爱德华:多霸道而病态的狮子啊。
  Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
  爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?
  Isbella Swan:Now I"m afraid.
  Edward:Good.
  Isabella Swan:I"m not afraid of you. I"m only afraid of losing you.
  贝拉:现在我害怕了。
  爱德华:是吗。
  贝拉: 我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。
  Isabella Swan: You know,Everybody"s staring.
  Edward Cullen: Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways. Since I‘m going to hell.
  贝拉:你知道,大家都在看我们。
  爱德华:那个人不是,他只是看看。现在我们打破所有规矩了,反正我要去地狱的。
  Edward Cullen: That"s what you dream about? Being a monster?
  Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.
  爱德华:那就是你所梦想的吗?成为怪物?
  贝拉:我梦想的是永远的跟你在一起。
  Isabella Swan: [to Edward] I know what you are. You"re impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun.
  Edward Cullen:"Say it out loud. Say it. "
  Isabella Swan: ...Vampire. "
  贝拉:我知道你是什么了。你的速度飞快,而且强而有力。你的皮肤苍白而且冰冷。你的眼睛会变色,有时你的声音像是来自另个时空的。你从来不吃不喝,你也从不出现在阳光下。爱德华:“大声的说出来。说出!”
  伊莎贝拉:“……吸血鬼。”
  Bella: How old are you?
  Edward: Seventeen.
  Bella: How long have you been seventeen?
  Edward: A while.
  贝拉:你几岁?
  爱德华:17岁。
  贝拉:你17岁多久了?
  爱德华:有一阵子了。
  Edward: Bella, you are my life now.
  爱德华:贝拉,现在你就是我的生命了。
  Bella: I dream about being with you forever.
  Edward: Forever?
  Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?
  贝拉:我梦想永远和你在一起
  爱德华:永远?
  爱德华:和我快乐地过完一辈子不够吗?
  Bella: If this ends badly being that I become the meal.
  贝拉:最坏的结局就是我变为盘中餐吧。
  Edward Cullen:"I don"t have the strenghth to stay away from you anymore."
  爱德华:“我再也没有离开你的力气了。”

  以后直接找百度百科就行了,不用浪费分了

相关专题: 之城 对话