一、用于驳性和比较性论文1.In general,I don’t aGREe with 2.In my opinion,this point of view doesn’t hold water.3.the chief reason why…is that…4.there is no true that…5.It is not true that…6.It can be easily denied than…7.We have no reason to believe that…8.What is more serious is that…9.But it is pity that…10.Besides,we should not neglect that…11.But the problem is not so simple.Therefore…12.Others may find this to be true,but Ibeliever that…13.Perhaps Iwas question why…14.there is acertain amount of truth in this,but we still have aproblem with regard to…15.Though we are in basic aGREement with…,but 16.What seems to be the trouble is…17.Yet differences will be found,that’s why Ifeel that…18.It would be reasonable to take the view that…,but it would be foolish to claim that…19.there is in fact on reason for us so believe that…20.What these people fail to consider is that…21.It is one thing to insist that…,it is quite another to show that…22.Wonderful as Ais,how ever,it has its own disadvantages too.23.the advantages of Bare much GREater than A.24.A’s advantage sounds ridiculous when B’s advantages are taken into consideration.
二、用于描写图表和数据1.It has increased by three times as compared with that of .2.there is an increase of 20%in total this year.3.It has been increased by afactor of 4since .4.It would be expected to increase 5times.5.the table shows athree times increase over that of last year.6.It was decreased twice than that of the year .7.the total number was lowered by 10%.8.It rose from 10-15 percent of the total this year.9.Compared with ,it fell from 15 to 10 percent.10.the number is 5times as much as that of .11.It has decreased almost two and half times,compared with…
三、用于文章的开头1.As the proverb says…2.It goes without saying tan…3.Generally speaking…4.It is quite clear than because…5.It is often said that…6.Many people often ask such question："…?"
7.More and more people have come to realize…8.there is no doubt that…9.Some people believe that…10.these days we are often told that,but is this really the case?11.One GREat man said that…12.Recently the issue of…has been brought to public attention.13.In the past several years there has been…14.Now it is commonly held that…but Idoubt whether…15.Currently there is awidespread concern that…16.Now people in growing number are coming to realize that…17.there is ageneral discussion today about the issue of…18.Faced with…,quite afew people argue that…,but other people conceive differently
四、用于文章的结尾1.from this point of view…2.in aword…3.in conclusion…4.on account of this we can find that…5.the result is dependent on…6.therefore,these findings reveal the following information：7.thus,this is the reason why we must…8.to sum up…9.as far as…be concerned,I believe that…10.It is obvious that…11.there is little doubt that…12.there is no immediate solution to the problem of…,but…might be helpful 13.None of the solutions is quite satisfactory.The problem should be examined in anew way.14.It is high time that we put consid erable emphasis on…15.Taking into account all these factors,we may safely reach the conclustion that…
五、表示比较和对照关系的句型：1)A is to Bwhat/as Cis to D(A之于B犹如C之于D).2)Just as.,so.3)A and Bhave sth in common.4)A is similar to B.5)the same is true of，The same can be said of(…也是如此).6)the advantages of Aare much GREater than B.7)compared with B,A has many advantages.8)the advantages outweigh the disadvantages(利大于弊).9)Wonderful as Ais,however,it has its own disadvantages too.10)Although Aenjoys considerable advantage over.,it can not compete with Bin.11)Contrary to widely accepted views,I believe that.12)What people fail to consider is that.13)It is one thing to insist that.,it is quite another to show that.14)Nothing can rival…(…是无与伦比的).15)…has drawbacks as well as merits.16)A is superior(inferior)to B.17).varies from person to person(…是因人而异的)18)A is just the opposite(to B)19)A differs from Bin that…(A不同于B在于…)20)…is not the same(as)●过渡性句型：1)this is true tha t.2)This is true,no doubt,but.3).also.4)It is one thing to.；it is another to.●描写图表和数据的句型1)..rank first(both)in.2)..in proportion to.3)A is by far the largest.4)As many as.5)the number is.times as much as that of.6)the figure has nearly doubled/tripled,as against that of last year.7)It accounts for 35%of.8)By comparison with.,it decreased/increased/fell from.to.9).rise rapidly(slowly)10).remain level.11).reach.12)there is aslight/slow/steady/rapid rise/increase demand./income./population./prices./proction./decrease/decline/rection/fall/drop in 13)be on the increase/decrease/rise/decline(…在不断的增加,减少,上升,下降)
六、图表作文中的过渡、概括句型：1)As can be indicated in the table,.2)As we could find out later，.3)As is revealed in the table，.4)As the survey results show，.5)This table provides several important points of comparison between，.6)the two graphs depict the same thing in.7)the key findings taken from the surveys are as follows：8)According to the figures given in the table,.9)This chart shows that.10)As is shown by the graph,.11)It can be seen from the statistics that.12)It is generally believed/accepted/thought/held.●说明原因的句型：1)there are some/two/many good reasons for./to do.2)We have two good reasons for.3)the reason for.is that+从句4)Among the most convincing reasons given by people for.,one should be mentioned.5)One may think of the trend as aresult of.6)the change in.largely results from the fact that.7)there are several causes for this significant growth in.irst.8)A number of factors could account for the.9)It is no simple task to give the reason for.10)the cause of/reason for higher prices was an increase in demand.11)Because/As/Now that/Since the demand has increased,the prices are higher.12)An increase in demand causes/results in/leads to/proces higher prices.13)the demand has increased.14)therefore,/As aresult,/For this reason,/Because of this,/Consequently,the prices are higher.
15)If there is an increase in demand,then prices rise./go up./boost./are higher.1 6)Different people look at.in different ways.●表示不同看法的句型：1)Different people have/hold different opinions/views on the question/problem/matter.Some believe that.；Others argue that.：Still others maintain that.2)they are quite different from each other in their opinions.3)Some people hold the opinion that it is good to.4)they think quite differently on this question.5)Opinions vary from indivial to indivial,from culture to culture.●表示必须,紧急,有困难做某事的句型：1)It is important(necessary,urgent,difficult,easy,convenient,comfortable,expensive,desirable,advisable)for sb.to do sth.2).have trouble/difficulty/a hard time/a difficult time(in)doing sth.(有困难做某事)
1． Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
2． Stupid is as stupid does.
3． Miracles happen every day.
4. Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.
5. Not every morning wake up your alarm clock, but dream!
6. Only few people know that life is beautiful for lacking something. The so-called turning-around is that you not only miss the sun in day time but also the stars at night.
7. True friends see your tears before they even fall.
8. Be alike flower. Spread beauty and happiness wherever you stay; irrespective of your surroundings.
9. All problems are ultimately a matter of time. All the troubles, they are actually asking for trouble!
10. You can"t have a better tomorrow if you"re still thinking about yesterday
11. Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind; it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees; it is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, a vigor of the emotions; it is the freshness of the deep springs of life.
12. Whether 60 or 16, there is in every human being"s heart the lure of wonders, the unfailing appetite for what"s next and the joy of the game of living. In the center of your heart and my heart, there is a wireless station; so long as it receives messages of beauty, hope, courage and power from man and from the infinite, so long as you are young.
13. It cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much.
14. I will live up to my end of the deal/ I"ll never break my promise.
15. To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.
16. Weeping may enre through the night ,but joy comes in the morning.
17. Be kind to one another, tender- hearted, forgiving each other.
18. Never frown, even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love your smile.
19. A friend in need is a friend indeed.
20. Actions speak louder than words.
21. Every man has his fault;/ No one is perfect.
22. He who teaches you one day is your father for life.
23. knowledge is power。
24. No gains，no pains.
25. Where there is a will ,there is a way.
26. Time and tide wait for on man.
27. Well begun is half done.
1. Time flies.
2. Time is money.
3. Time and tide wait for no man.
4. Time tries all.
5. Time tries truth.
6. Time past cannot be called back again.
7. All time is no time when it is past.
8. No one can call back yesterday;Yesterday will not be called again.
9. Tomorrow comes never.
10.One today is worth two tomorrows.
11.The morning sun never lasts a day.
12.Christmas comes but once a year.
13.Pleasant hours fly past.
14.Happiness takes no account of time.
15.Time tames the strongest grief.
16.The day is short but the work is much.
17.Never deter till tomorrow that which you can do today.
18.Have you somewhat to do tomorrow,do it today.
19.To him that does everything in its proper time,one day is worth three.
20.To save time is to lengthen life.
21.Everything has its time and that time must be watched.
22.Take time when time cometh,lest time steal away.
23.When an opportunity is neglected,it never comes back to you.
24.Make hay while the sun shines.
25.Strike while the iron is hot.
26.Work today,for you know not how much you may be hindered tomrrow.
27.Punctuality is the soul of business.
28.Procrastination is the thief of time.
29.Every tide hath ist ebb.
30.Knowledge is power.
31.Wisdom is more to be envied than riches.
32.Wisdom is better than gold or silver.
33.Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.
34.Wisdom is a good purchase though we pay dear for it.
35.Doubt is the key of knowledge.
36.If you want knowledge,you must toil for it.
37.A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
38.A handful of common sense is worth a bushel of learning.
39.Knowledge advances by steps and not by leaps.
40.Learn wisdom by the follies of others.
41.It is good to learn at another man’s cost.
42.Wisdom is to the mind what health is to the body.
43.Experience is the best teacher.
44.Experience is the father of wisdom and memory the mother.
45.Dexterity comes by experience.
46.Practice makes perfect.
47.Experience keeps a dear school,but fools learn in no other.
48. Experience without learning is better than learning without experience.
49.Wit once bought is worth twice taught.
50.Seeing is believing.